Defining Havoc-OS would take up more than a couple of words. In your first run of this ROM, you’d find it similar to just about any other custom ROM out there. Use it for a couple of days, and you literally start experiencing the true beauty of Havoc-OS. One of the first ROMs to successfully implement a truckload of features.
This is still very much a work in progress like most custom ROMs are. Bugs are expected but so far most things seem to be working. The only known issue so far is the IR camera which does not work at the moment. Everything else such as Wifi, RIL, Mobile data, GPS, Camera, Flashlight, Camcorder, Bluetooth, Fingerprint reader, VoLTE, etc. all seem to be working fine. 3) Make sure your device is rooted and have a custom recovery like TWRP Installed.
- Custom kernels are also supported but the developers recommend staying on the stock Poco kernel for best performance.
- All the Gapps Applications are the property of Google, and there is no Re-modification in the Gapps.
- The POCOphone F1 features a single speaker, found on the bottom (only one of the two grilles houses a speaker).
- GCam 7 from from Nikita and from Urnyx05 may also be working.
- If you own the Pocophone F1 and currently live in Bangladesh, Spain, France, and some other locations then you should look forward to a new OTA update that adds in the popular face unlock feature.
Google and Motorola are among the major companies that do. It’s normally possible to get factory images from Samsung and LG, but you may need to download them from third-party sites. If you downloaded a pre-rooted stock ROM and want to keep it that way, you’re now good to go. If you used a non-rooted ROM and want to get back fully to stock, all you need to do now is re-lock the bootloader. If restoring a Nandroid backup isn’t a viable option, then your next best bet is to flash a stock ROM.
MIUI Downloader app is a Xiaomiui product, a must-have app for your Xiaomi devices. It has many unique features such as updating your Xiaomi devices, searching different region roms or one-click Android/MIUI eligibility check. This is perfect solution for quickly update your Xiaomi phone. In this way, you will be able to receive updates from the front row on your Xiaomi device stock ROMs. This guide talks about using Recovery ROMs to update a device.
In case of issues, if you’ve set a prop value that doesn’t work on your device causing it not to boot, etc, don’t worry. If you have a lot of different props set it can be handy to have a configuration file (see below) tucked away for future installs of the module. With this feature you can export the current module settings to a configuration file for future use. The file will be saved on your internal storage, in the /mhpc directory.